1. Wake up early on the moving day. Plan your time, so you can get up early in the morning on the moving day. Your Town and Country removal team will be with you bright and early to start moving your precious belongings
2. Cell phone must be charged. Make sure that you have full battery on your mobile phones. Having your mobiles turned off will make it difficult for you to stay in touch if one of the Town and Country team needs to call you. Or you may need to call them to find out their location if you are moving long distance.
3. Make lists when moving. Preparing a list can save a lot of time and worry. Before your moving day make lists to ease the activities on the moving day. Make a list with the mobile numbers of your Town and Country team.
Label all of your boxes on your moving day to save time and trouble when unpacking at your new home.
4. Move day packing.
Town and Country removals can provide a full packing service for you to take the hassle out of your move. We provide all the materials ensuring that you don’t have to lift a finger.
If you do decide to do your own packing, Town and Country can provide you with all the boxes you need, all you have to do is ask!
5. Moving day food ideas. You should think of the food the day before the moving day. Do not leave everything for the last moment. Your Town and Country team will never say no to a cup of tea to help them with their day!
6. Moving day and kids. Moving with youngsters is quite a challenge. Make sure that there will be someone to take care of your children. There will be people moving around, coming in and out all the time.
7. Moving day and pets. If you have a pet, make sure that it won’t cause troubles or worse, have it lost. It will be best to entrust your pet to someone of the family.
8. Cleaning after movers. After the Town and Country team leave the house and load all of your furniture, it will be a perfect time to give the place a good clean before you shut the door for the last time.
9. Confirm the route to the new location. Moving locally or long distances, check the route before setting out for the new location. Discuss the route with your Town and Country team. They can give you easy to follow directions for your trip.
10. Peace of mind. Rest assured here at Town and Country we are fully
insured to protect all your furniture and belongings throughout your
move. We are also a member of the Removals Ombudsman Scheme.